Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Kay Elizabeth's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You're very welcome Lori! It would be great if you could post what you thought of th…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jan 27, 2012 to 10 Ways for a Book Author to share free content on the Internet

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Clark, I don't mean this to come out rude but did you read the link underneath the l…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jul 5, 2011 to How to Plan Your Virtual Book Tour

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"I'm bumping this up for our newest Group members that may have missed this. :) Don't…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Dec 3, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Nobody's interested in this Feedburner improvement? I thought you'd all be jumping w…"

Kay Elizabeth replied May 10, 2010 to Feedburner users, take note!

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"You're welcome, Anna and Michael! You never know your luck. :) I'll keep my fingers…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Apr 4, 2010 to 24 Literary Agents open to reading and reviewing books right now

5 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Yolanda B. Crawley-Taylor

"C.A. the best advice I can give you is buy your own domain name and put Wordpress on…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Mar 30, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Anna, it's so so easy to misspell something you've worked hard on for a long time. I…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Mar 30, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Keith, I don't think it sounds egotistical at all. I love reading the About pages of…"

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Anna, your first link doesn't work if you'd like to adjust it. It's the ocm at the e…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Mar 2, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Philip, sorry for missing this post before. This book trailer idea is a relatively n…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Dec 15, 2009 to When it comes to book marketing...where should you start?

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Francesca Cassini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service