Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for these links, all of them. They are great.  I have heard of eBook gift car…"

Anna L. Walls replied Dec 31, 2011 to E-Book Cards Will Change The Way You Sell E-Books: Transform A Digital Book Into A Physical Product

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Yeah, I know all that, but I gotta create them first. And even if you, or someone el…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 11, 2011 to Costs for video trailers

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"Well it kinda is. I have a freedo widget there and it links to Amazon."

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 11, 2011 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Thanks Lori, but viewing videos is only a portion of my problem in working with them…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 11, 2011 to Costs for video trailers

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"I want to offer my books for sale from my website one of these days, when I have mor…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 11, 2011 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"haha - I just joined a couple more. Interesting place. Interesting people."

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 4, 2011 to Costs for video trailers

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"I belong to Aspiring Writers, Aspiring Writers Blogs (a sub-group), Books and Writer…"

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"Good for you Francesca. Doing something like a book trailer is something out of my r…"

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lori A. Moore

"Nicki, great review. Sounds like a great book. I added it to my wish list and left y…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 2, 2011 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I took a look Gabrielle.  Very nice looking.  Sounds interesting too.  Have fun with…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 16, 2011 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service