Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"That's just it. The writer doesn't have to pay for publishing. In fact they shouldn'…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 14, 2017 to How do i find a reliable publisher who wouldn't cost me arm and leg?

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"what will be the gold mine for them is what they can get the writer to pay them to d…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 14, 2017 to How do i find a reliable publisher who wouldn't cost me arm and leg?

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"This string is over a year old, but that's okay. Of course Outskirts Press gave you…"

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Are you active on any social media accounts? Facebook or LinkedIn for example? If yo…"

Anna L. Walls replied Dec 25, 2015 to How do i find a reliable publisher who wouldn't cost me arm and leg?

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"I'm going to assume you are directing this question at me. There are tricks to the e…"

Anna L. Walls replied Dec 23, 2015 to How do i find a reliable publisher who wouldn't cost me arm and leg?

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Why don't you publish your book yourself? I publish through CreateSpace for paperbac…"

Anna L. Walls replied Dec 21, 2015 to How do i find a reliable publisher who wouldn't cost me arm and leg?

13 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Ah sorry. I didn't scroll up and see. And no I haven't read "

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 9, 2015 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Consideration for what? This is only a forum. "

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 7, 2015 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Check them out with Predators and editors - they're a great site for telling you abo…"

Anna L. Walls replied Sep 22, 2014 to Getting Published

2 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Interesting "

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 29, 2014 to Very interesting superhero story for movie …

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anna L. Walls

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by