Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Amy Manemann's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Stacy I completely know where you're at as I too have multiple projects going on. I'…"

Amy Manemann replied Sep 9, 2011 to Multiple Works in Progress

338 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Deborah Tadema

"lol I always forget to do that! Just posted my review, thanks for the reminder! ;0)"

Amy Manemann replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Already read it, loved it, bought the book ;0) lol Great read! "

Amy Manemann replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Good prologue, makes me curious as to what happens with these mysterious Mason broth…"

Amy Manemann replied Aug 25, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"I loved reading this excerpt, very intriguing! I noticed a lot of commas that could…"

Amy Manemann replied Aug 25, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"lol Thnx Catherine!"

Amy Manemann replied Aug 24, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Amy Manemann Deadly Reunion CreateSpace and Amazon Link to purchase book on Amazon (…"

Amy Manemann replied Aug 23, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by