Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Any time - glad to be of some help.  I'd be happy to help any time you need it.  Als…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 8, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Oh I don't know, it's not really all that hard to come up with a little more detail.…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 7, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Figure somewhere in the ballpark of 75,000 to 100,000 words.  I wouldn't go much sma…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 6, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"My published book starts out with an apocalypse, but that and the main body of the s…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 12, 2010 to Call for Submissions. Doomology : The Dawning Of Disasters

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Bummer. submitting hard copies is impossible for me this time of year."

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 25, 2010 to Editorial and Art Guidelines for Realms of Fantasy Magazine

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"For me it's a gee I wish sort of thing but my characters mostly use a straight doubl…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 25, 2010 to Swords, Warhorses and Magic - Oh My

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"I read a piece yesterday that really bothered me. The story itself had it's problems…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 25, 2010 to Switching Perspectives in Narrative Fiction

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark A. Santomieri

"Cool! So tell me a little about it - if you're inclined."

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 9, 2010 to Swords, Warhorses and Magic - Oh My

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Maybe that's why authors have always been so reclusive. If they only knew - ha. I'v…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 6, 2010 to Interesting idea to challenge your imagination! :D

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

"You know, I think you and I must share a soul or something. I have done something of…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 5, 2010 to Interesting idea to challenge your imagination! :D

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by