Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (8)

← Back to Book Reviews and Review Requests
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Littluns" review

KevaD rated it on Goodreads "A story designed for families, and, one that will stand the test of time."   MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW. “Littluns:…

Started by Mark Glamack

0 Sep 30, 2014

Review of The Company We Keep - a memoir about a spy couple and their departure from the CIA

The Company We Keep is Robert and Dayna Baer's memoir about their lives in the CIA - and their subsequent departure from the Company and th…

Started by Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont

0 Jun 28, 2011

Book Review: The Color of Atmosphere (a pediatrician's journey into and out of medicine)

Excerpted from my blog: www.Jill-Elizabeth.com.  For the full review, please visit me at http://blog.jill-elizabeth.com/2011/05/24/book-rev

Started by Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont

0 May 24, 2011

Book Review: The Shimmer by David Morrell

The Shimmer (Vanguard Press, ISBN 9781593155377, Hardcover, 352pp) is an engrossing and suspense packed thriller from the pen of Rambo crea…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Review of Annie's Ghosts by Steve Luxenberg

This is a snippet of review I did for a wonderful book. Annie’s Ghosts: A Journey into a Family Secret by Steven Luxenberg (Hyperion, 416…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by BK Walker

The newest review of Sensitivity 101 for the Heterosexual Male

Sensitivity 101 for the Heterosexual Male By Philip Nork AuthorHouse ISBN: 9781438967448 228 Pages avaiable at Amazom.com This is one o…

Started by Philip Nork

0 Dec 13, 2009

Book Review : Off The Beaten Path by The Editors of Reader's Digest

Off the Beaten Path - Newly Revised & Updated: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Invit…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

0 Nov 18, 2009

Book Review of Start with the Answer and Other Wisdom for Aspiring Leaders by Bob Seelert

This is part of my review of a book by the Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi, Bob Seelert. It was an excellent read by a fascinating man.…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

0 Nov 10, 2009

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by