Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Post a brief and sharp description on here of your book and enclose a link.

We all should promote the comment on our facebook and twitter sites. Keep the publicity cycle going.

And the best thing of all...it;s free!!!!!

Views: 808

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Stacy

Check my link again - you sold 2 already 

HOW COOL IS THAT!! I just said hello to Susan!
Have posted your works on Facebook and hope this helps. Thanks for posting mine.

Nightmares and Dreams is Book one and is available both as a paperback and an e-book through Amazon and also Smashwords.

When fiesty adventuress Lindy Lewis is left alone after her husband dies, she is forced to live alone in the mansion they had lovingly renovated. Insecure about the future and believing life has forced her to take drastic measures, she feels she could find happiness again if she is rich. And she makes a plan.

http://www.mystery-novels-lynmillerlacoursiere.com/lindylewisdiaries

cool , I will add everyone to mine too

The Mystical Vampire

here is my link for it

http://www.darkpassionsbooks.com/

Prairie Dog Blues tells a compelling story of family dysfunction and recovery. Meet the Corleys: Mom and Pop and their three grown kids--Jeff,Ida, and Junior--a zany but loveable family living in a changing neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mom wants to fix each of the children's problems--Jeff's gambling, Ida's promiscuity, Junior's drinking--and to create a normal family. She convinces Pop to sell the family land and give $500,000 to each of their children, believing the money will solve their woes. However, hundreds of prairie dogs and the City Council's animal ordinance stop the sale. The Corleys try various methods to remove the critters--shooting them, blowing them up, rounding them up and trucking them away--but they all fail. Immersed in conflict, humor, and irony, the prairie dogs come up out of their holes and into each of the Corley's hearts, mysteriously softening their hard edges, helping them to find healing deep in Mother Nature. They discover that it is love,not money that is the true wealth of their family. See Capter 1 at http://www.markconkling.com.

My second book called Tomorrow's Rain takes off when Lindy Lewis leaves Reed Conner's bed in the north and flees to her beloved south, then onto Newport, Rhode Island. Here she settles by the ocean and her journey into the mystical world of ghosts, visions and clairvouance began.  When a vision of Reed shot and in a coma appears and sends her rushing back to his side,  the FBI re-enters the picture and threatens prison or her million.  

Tomorrow's Rain is available in paperback at Amazon or as an e-book through Smashwords or Amazon, also through my web-site.

www.mystery-novels-lynmillerlacoursiere.com

A brief description of FULL CIRCLE.

Normandy 1946. In a remote village a young boy is left scarred by witnessing an act of horrific cruelty. Satanists destroy his innocence and set him on a path which plays out in decades later in London.
When Inspector John Wesley is handed a letter by private investigator David O’Hara, neither can foresee the sequence of events to follow, or the dangers they will face. Things then become personal for Wesley when a close friend disappears. A web of ongoing corruption and murder takes him half way across Europe where both colleagues and loved ones are endangered. With help from O’Hara, and the police throughout Europe, he pursues those responsible. The trail eventually leads back to Normandy, where it all began.
Having spent most of his working life in the police force, Wesley thought he had experienced everything there was to fear. That was, until he came face to face with the Devil.

When the exterminator jokingly declared, "Lady, you better burn it, Lindy Lewis devised a plan. When fraud is discovered by Reed Conners, an investigator for the same insurance company that paid her a million dollars, and coincidently, a lover from college, their lives again become entwined in my book called Nightmares and Dreams.

www.mystery-novels-lynmillerlacoursiere.com

e-books are available on Amazon or Smashwords

The Outsider.

Johnson got a job in a family business after over two years of job search. He knew it won't be easy for him but took his chance. He became the first outsider to get to the top in a company where only the children survive.

It is available on Amazon kindle Store 

This is a really cool idea!  See below for the short synopsis for my book and my networking details.  Thanks!!

Angel Evolution- the first book in the young adult fantasy trilogy: The Evolution Trilogy... When Taylor meets Gabriel at college, she is in awe of the subtle glow that surrounds him. No one else, not even her best friend, seems to notice. Something about him scares her. Is all as it appears? While Taylor struggles for answers, she finds herself in the middle of a century old war centered on one miraculous revelation: evolution

David Estes
Author of the Evolution Trilogy

Would be a good idea to link to this thread in the Promotions and Marketing Group too. :)

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service