Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

i suppose this can be a mythical question? 

anyhow Im back, been another long while since i wrote a discussion! 

i graduate in  a few months. 

Bless the lord.  lol

anyway! i digress. i apologize. ;)

so lately I've been reading more of greek gods and goddesses. there are so many. 

but i wish for you to make up your own for this discussion that would suit your personality.

Im sure you understand. ;)

i found myself considering how i , Myself would reply to this question. I ponder because there are so many i could choose from. so many nouns  i  wish to recognize.  How can I just choose one quality about me to represent my persona as a goddess?

In all, I believed i would claim myself to be the goddess of melocholy. I  see myself condemned into the night of the mind. A Ghastly spirt who can only be percieved by those who weep. I would prefer to be a goddess hidden by sight, locked within the minds in which i want to roam. but known to all who walk the earth. The gods up in heaven will know my name as well.  I wish to lurk aganinst the shadows and only come to  those who are swamped by desperation and sorrow. I want to be a goddess whom would come to the aid of the mortals whom suffer mentally. I will seduce them from their dismay, away from the abyss of ache.

i will grant the ease of their soul once again, being a goddess i believe i have the jurisdiction to. ;)  I would perish the dreary fog from their ambiance. i shall keep my people away from that of wretched despair. i will tend to bleeding hearts. and cease their anguish. How else would i gain the love and respect of my people?  I want them to feel blessed that a goddess is encouraging them forward. I want them to know that i can save them from that of mental torment. but  I punish those unworthy. i will not hesitate to push them to the brink of insanity. I will tame my people, If i must pin their own minds against them, then i will.

So there you have it. ;) Tell me what your mythical persona would be. What type of god would you be? Think wisely and consider what you as a superior being would do.

This is Betty and im out! 

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Artemis!!! She's like Katniss and she rocks!

Oh! great choice! i respect her dearly :) 

Callie Leah said:

Artemis!!! She's like Katniss and she rocks!

I would be a Goddess of Wind. Reason being is that Im very shifty I go with whatever comes my way and ride as it goes until it fades. I would like to travel as the wind does, it goes all over the world touching everything seeing everything more than humans. It also breaths life into things and people, been told I liven the room at times, when I am hyper I am like a tornado whirling around everywhere flipping things and so a blur it seems to destroy the calm or peace. When I am angry I am silent like a calm before a storm waiting for total destruction. And I am gentle I can calm a person at times whisper encouragements and advice as so many try  to hear in the whisper of wind through the trees.

The god of secrets... whoever that is

or freedom

good one carter. lol i dont believe there is anyone of that role . so congrats your the first!  When you say secrets do you mean you are the keeper of them ? As of freedom. are you the one who grants it?? Idk description pwease!

Carter Rhodes said:

I am fond of your statement it is true. Wind travels the world. and no doubt we all breathe it in and revel in its embrace. It gives us life! since we cannot live without air. lol  Your words make great sense.  But keep your personality under control please? lol 

Viviana Arteaga said:

I would be a Goddess of Wind. Reason being is that Im very shifty I go with whatever comes my way and ride as it goes until it fades. I would like to travel as the wind does, it goes all over the world touching everything seeing everything more than humans. It also breaths life into things and people, been told I liven the room at times, when I am hyper I am like a tornado whirling around everywhere flipping things and so a blur it seems to destroy the calm or peace. When I am angry I am silent like a calm before a storm waiting for total destruction. And I am gentle I can calm a person at times whisper encouragements and advice as so many try  to hear in the whisper of wind through the trees.

I would be the keeper of secrets. The mortals would pray to me for answers, and if I feel generous, I would whisper to their hearts content. I would enjoy pulling on the tapestry of life, and those who I spoke to make a secret society for but a whisper of my voice. For freedom, I would fight the oppressors, and help the oppressed. All who resent or love freedom would be within my domain.

Betty Damil said:

good one carter. lol i dont believe there is anyone of that role . so congrats your the first!  When you say secrets do you mean you are the keeper of them ? As of freedom. are you the one who grants it?? Idk description pwease!

Carter Rhodes said:

Personally I would prefer not to be a god but the pivot about which the Universe turns. Not actually a specific entity but the balance of nature itself. Being apart from everything but being essential to all life. Then again maybe that is too much responsibility... lol

(even Atlas need a Holiday after all).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by