Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Hey, Its betty again! been awhile! i apologize! lol

anyhow, um I'm a Goth for those of u who dont know,all i wear, is Black leather, black boots, gothic doll dresses. and so on..  i get ridiculed, and stared at for being what i am., always get asked the same bloody questions, everytime im near people.

" Do you believe in god?"

"Do you cut yourself?"

"Are you a satanist?"

"Why do you always wear black?"

"are you Gothic?"

My most hated question is

"Are you emo?"

Emos and Goths SHOULD NOT be compared..

Why?

because Emo is just a lame teen trend, that will eventually fade away.

Goth. is life style.

I would love to know what you guys think. i get glares, stares, gawks all the freaken time.

Im use to it, because im never going to change who i am. whether they want me to or not.

so go ahead! yell out , " God loves you!" one more time. so i can give your ignorant ass, the finger! and scream something right back!

Anyway! , lol

Please tell me what you think? what are your thoughts \upon my kind of people?

WE ARE HARMLESS! ........Well, kind of. ;)

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i enjoy to talk about crap lol ;) hahaha especially with you . nonstop s*** yeah? lol lets hit every coffee shop and order everything on the menu. lol i would enjoy chattering with ya

Garry Edward Lewis said:
I'd love to share a cup of Joe with you too Betty! Maybe we can Astral travel to Joes coffee shop in the cosmos sometime soon and talk about all kinds of crap! Sound good? LOL Garry
Sounds great Betty! Can I just adopt you? I'd love to have you for a daughter! I've got three now, Jennifer Passmore, she's a member here on authors.com my other two daughters are Amanda schaaf, and Teri Ann collins, I'm sure you'd get along great with all of them. They've got some really cute kids too! And I have two sons, Greg and Thomas, Thomas is actually my nephew, we got legal guardianship of him when he was only four months old, he's in his second year of high school now and driving with a permit. His mom had problems with drugs and other things back then so we took him in and raised him, so he's my son too as far as I'm concerned. My son Greg is eighteen and lives in streator, Illinois with his girl friend I love all my kids so much! I'm a very happy old dude, a proud father, grandfather, and husband. You'd love my wife Sandy too she's my soul mate, we've been married 19 years now, Jenny and Amanda were from my first marriage. That marriage didn't work out so well, but I got two beautiful daughters from it though.  You have a great Senior year Betty, you can drop by our house anytime!  The porch light will be on! Yours truly Garry
Oh Please do! Adopt Me! For the love of god please do! lol Awwww i would love to meet your daughters! i bet they are beautiful and remarkable like their father, and your sons ;) grown to be a charming man as in their genes. lol thats very sweet of a thing to do, for thomas. ;) keepin a eye upon the family protect him from harm. is his mother alright? got help for her drug addiction?  Sandy sounds like a A VERY VERY lucky girl. thats a true marriage. true love and devotion. ;) hahaha keep a chair warm for me! ill come by as soon as i can man! Give the family my love!

Garry Edward Lewis said:
Sounds great Betty! Can I just adopt you? I'd love to have you for a daughter! I've got three now, Jennifer Passmore, she's a member here on authors.com my other two daughters are Amanda schaaf, and Teri Ann collins, I'm sure you'd get along great with all of them. They've got some really cute kids too! And I have two sons, Greg and Thomas, Thomas is actually my nephew, we got legal guardianship of him when he was only four months old, he's in his second year of high school now and driving with a permit. His mom had problems with drugs and other things back then so we took him in and raised him, so he's my son too as far as I'm concerned. My son Greg is eighteen and lives in streator, Illinois with his girl friend I love all my kids so much! I'm a very happy old dude, a proud father, grandfather, and husband. You'd love my wife Sandy too she's my soul mate, we've been married 19 years now, Jenny and Amanda were from my first marriage. That marriage didn't work out so well, but I got two beautiful daughters from it though.  You have a great Senior year Betty, you can drop by our house anytime!  The porch light will be on! Yours truly Garry

Thomas's mom is trying to get her act together but is still battling her demons, for awhile it seems she cleans up her act, then there's a period where we do not hear from her again. She recently broke up with yet another boy friend, every time that happens she slips again.  We just keep hoping someday she'll get it together. Thomas is a good kid, very sharp, it hurts him deeply his mother just basically dumped him and ran off out of state when he was just four months old. Now that he's older he resents her even more, but deep down inside we know he still loves his mom. His mom had a daughter before him she lost to adoption, Thomas recently got to meet her,  but we fear she's traveling down the same road as her mother now. He also has a brother who's father is raising him as Mary couldn't commit there either. Thomas is a south more this year he turns 16 the day after our twentieth anniversary April 3rd, his birthday is April 4th.  There's a true story about Thomas I'll share with you Betty, how it came about we ended up taking him in. After me and Sandy had our son greg we both decided not to have anymore children. So we both got fixed to where we couldn't have anymore, me first but then Sandy ended up having to have a hysterectomy afterwards. Anyway as the years went by I was sleeping one night and I heard a voice call out to me telling me Garry your soon going to have another son. Well as you can imagine I jumped up in bed wide awake, wondering how in the world me and Sandy were going to have another when both of us had been fixed. So I woke Sandy up and told her about my dream and the voice that told me I'd soon have another son, and Sandy right away said, "I bet it's Thomas." True story a week later we got a phone call it was Sandy's sister stating that she'd left Thomas with a friend and she was going out of state didn't know when she'd be back. Well not wanting Thomas dumped on someone who wasn't family we rushed right into town and took him in with us. We soon received a phone call from Sandy's sister, she'd been arrested and begged us to take legal guardianship of Thomas as she was afraid DCFS would come in and take Thomas away and place him in a foster home, where she'd never see him again. So we got right on the phone called an attorney and got legal guardianship of him. He was still on bottle and baby formula when we took him in at four months so we don't consider him our nephew now, he's our son and we love him just as much as our other kids. He completes us you might say, now looking back I can't imagine life without him. As I said he is a good kid. We've had our ups and downs with him. as he got older he needed to lash out at someone,  and since his mother wasn't around, he took it out on us at times which was hard on us but we toughed it out, knowing it wasn't us he was really mad at but his mother. He had to vent some how, so he'd take it out on us at times. But things are great now, and he's grown into a fine young man whom we love very much. Didn't mean to talk your ear off! But I feel we've become good friends and I wanted to share that true story with you Betty.  Yours truly Garry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service