Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Hey, Its betty again! been awhile! i apologize! lol

anyhow, um I'm a Goth for those of u who dont know,all i wear, is Black leather, black boots, gothic doll dresses. and so on..  i get ridiculed, and stared at for being what i am., always get asked the same bloody questions, everytime im near people.

" Do you believe in god?"

"Do you cut yourself?"

"Are you a satanist?"

"Why do you always wear black?"

"are you Gothic?"

My most hated question is

"Are you emo?"

Emos and Goths SHOULD NOT be compared..

Why?

because Emo is just a lame teen trend, that will eventually fade away.

Goth. is life style.

I would love to know what you guys think. i get glares, stares, gawks all the freaken time.

Im use to it, because im never going to change who i am. whether they want me to or not.

so go ahead! yell out , " God loves you!" one more time. so i can give your ignorant ass, the finger! and scream something right back!

Anyway! , lol

Please tell me what you think? what are your thoughts \upon my kind of people?

WE ARE HARMLESS! ........Well, kind of. ;)

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree too. ;) hell, my parents are bikers. my father is a biker who was sent to the vietnam. he is a  amazing man. lol ;) i respect and value him so much. label are but labels, ppl can be so ignorant. 

Garry Edward Lewis said:
I agree with you Stacy, I know a lot of bikers who spend a lot of their time helping out all types of charity's. There are good and bad in all walks of life. But because certain groups have a label placed on them, doesn't make them all bad. There's a lot of great people out there in our world today doing great things.
hahaha thats cute. thanks for sharing that. lol

Garry Edward Lewis said:
I always thought fishnets were sexy, they turn me on. As my wife can tell you, I was always a leg man and I love the fishnet stockings and the patterned nylons they have out for the ladies now days.
As they say about us old farts, "just because there's snow on the rooftop, doesn't mean we don't still have fire in our furnace."  My kids would say "eeewww dad," that's to much information yuck! LOL

Oh to be young again!! "Oh well, I still have my memories, for now at least."  I'm an old man with a young heart! LOL

Gary  - keep that heart young and the fire in the furnace!!!  I don't know a kid alive that would want to think about their parents having relations!! lol.... 
Dear Stacy, I plan too keep this old heart young, as well as fire in the old coal furnace LOL. But isn't if fun to make our kids cringe now and then?? I love it! I simply love embarrassing them every chance I get. That's what makes being an old fart so much fun!LOL They think they have all the answers, but old farts have been around on this planet a long while, there probably isn't anything we haven't tried or done at one time or another. The secret is learning from your mistakes. And realizing everyday is a gift from above. So live each day as if it's your last, as you just never know? I never leave the house without telling my wife I love her. If there's any last words she can remember from me, I want them to be "I love you sweetheart."

hahahahahaha i love that! lol funny man. why do u wish to be young? especially now?? its horrrible to surrounded around such ignorant stupidity. lol step foot in a high school now adays and u will understand. its disgraceful how technology and fame does to teens. knowledge is rare..;/ sad man. lol haha, i actually wish for the opposite. im going to turn eighteen in december. im so eager to age. ;) i wish to live . to abandon my youth. bring on the wrinkles. for to me. ;)  they mean knowledge. 
i would love to be your age. ;)

Garry Edward Lewis said:

As they say about us old farts, "just because there's snow on the rooftop, doesn't mean we don't still have fire in our furnace."  My kids would say "eeewww dad," that's to much information yuck! LOL
hahahaha i agree to that. lol the thought can be baffaling but no doubt occured since it led to their own living lol

Stacy Eaton said:
Gary  - keep that heart young and the fire in the furnace!!!  I don't know a kid alive that would want to think about their parents having relations!! lol.... 
Your great man. ;) lol how could u make one cringe?? impossible/ lol Id love to just share a cup of joe with ya. lol

Garry Edward Lewis said:
Dear Stacy, I plan too keep this old heart young, as well as fire in the old coal furnace LOL. But isn't if fun to make our kids cringe now and then?? I love it! I simply love embarrassing them every chance I get. That's what makes being an old fart so much fun!LOL They think they have all the answers, but old farts have been around on this planet a long while, there probably isn't anything we haven't tried or done at one time or another. The secret is learning from your mistakes. And realizing everyday is a gift from above. So live each day as if it's your last, as you just never know? I never leave the house without telling my wife I love her. If there's any last words she can remember from me, I want them to be "I love you sweetheart."
I'd love to share a cup of Joe with you too Betty! Maybe we can Astral travel to Joes coffee shop in the cosmos sometime soon and talk about all kinds of crap! Sound good? LOL Garry
Oh! By the way Betty Joes Coffee shop is the third Galaxy to your left, right next to Ralphs used flying saucer shop. You can't miss it, Joes got great coffee there. I'll save you a seat. Garry
wooooo! go joes. lol im interested. lol thanks for the invite
and ill meet you there. keep my seat warm for me. ;) while i get our coffee
Garry Edward Lewis said:
Oh! By the way Betty Joes Coffee shop is the third Galaxy to your left, right next to Ralphs used flying saucer shop. You can't miss it, Joes got great coffee there. I'll save you a seat. Garry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service