Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Time is a man made invention, thats why women are always late.

Before you ladies beat the crapt out of me(my 2 older sisters did that years ago) it also works the other way.

Women are always late because Time is a man made invention.

I beleive that on a universal perspective, time happens all at once, in an instant.  We are flies living whole life times in a moment in Unviersal time.  What do you think?

Views: 92

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that if you're going to say something insightful make it a little less offensive...

I was hoping I was less offensive.  Please don't be affended its more of a play on words.  Thinking about it though, a lot of insightful ideas could be offensive if its directed at somebody.  This statement is directed at no but my sisters who love the attention and to argue with me.  Did you think the second way i write the statement it puts the blame on man.  Thanks for the comment Callie, keep writing
i find that saying extremely funny. thanks for that. it isnt offensive. its the truth. lol FATHER TIME man!!! lol
Haha, I don't find it offensive, and I DO find it funny! I just don't know if EVERY woman would really agree! But like I said, I really do think it's a hilarious play on words! :)

Matt T. Schott said:
I was hoping I was less offensive.  Please don't be affended its more of a play on words.  Thinking about it though, a lot of insightful ideas could be offensive if its directed at somebody.  This statement is directed at no but my sisters who love the attention and to argue with me.  Did you think the second way i write the statement it puts the blame on man.  Thanks for the comment Callie, keep writing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service