Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Views: 45

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meaning?
I think Tammy had problems posting her excerpt of her new book, Callie. Tammy, you can use the "Upload Files" part under the text box to attach a file containing your excerpt if you want. :)
Thanks Kay, I'll try it again.

Kay Elizabeth said:
I think Tammy had problems posting her excerpt of her new book, Callie. Tammy, you can use the "Upload Files" part under the text box to attach a file containing your excerpt if you want. :)
Excerpt from the book “Strange Happenings”: A Collection of Short StoriesI heard a noise coming from the lake behind my house. The small lake appeared to be swelling with unusually large waves. Something was rising up out of the water and it was massive.

I stood at my patio door listening, watching, and waiting. Whatever it was, it was coming fast. Suddenly they erupted from the water. There were many of them and they rode on horses. They weren’t human; their faces were half man and half animal of some kind. They had great power and raised their swords to the sky.

I feared for my life but knew their power was greater than anything human. I called for my son who came to stand by my side. The closer they got the more mesmerized we were by the sight of them and found that as much as we wanted to run we couldn’t. There was no hiding from them. I held my son close to me as though I could protect him. Their swords pointed towards us as they approached.

Strange Happenings is available at www.publishamerica.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by