Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

So, I want to know how clumsyyou are, because I want to see how many people are as or clumsier than me. This is a discussion that I was thinking of out of curiosity...
So! I'm wondering if you've ever fell off the bed, then tripped down the stairs, then dropped a big bucket of sugar all over the floor (accident), then dropped a plate (which by the way had my dinner on it T-T) (accident too) and the little pieces flew all the wayacross the room! And that was all on the same day...how fun am I?! Lol that was sarcasm, just in case.
Soooo, now, I wanna see how clumsy YOU are!!! Because I want to compare clumsiness!
Have a nice day! Hope I dont fall again today!

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHA! Wow! That must've been horrible! The problem with me and fire is that im a type of pyromaniac, so once i get a match i have to light a piece of paper or something similar with it...:P

Kay Elizabeth said:
Good grief LOL. I think together we'd be keeping the emergency services busy. Fire? I'm dangerous with that too. I once threw a box of matches across the office to a workmate that wanted them when I was a teen. I'm showing my age now because these were the days when smoking at your desk was considered normal. They weren't safety matches either. Anyway, when I threw it she missed catching it. The box bounced off the metal spokes of the foot of her chair, IGNITED and burned a h*** in the office carpet where they had fell while flaring up.

I thought I would get fired! All I got was a telling off and scowls at the burn marks. Luckily it was carpet tiles and they had spares.

Viviana Arteaga said:
Rwar!? Fire is involved now??!!! I shouldn't have bought that lighter!!!!
It was and also one of those moments when the mind can't quite comprehend what just happened. I was so shocked I froze with fear. The other girl broke out in nervous giggles. What a sight we must have been! The office was horribly smelly too after it until the scent of charred fibers faded. I've never thrown matches again.

I can tell we're going to need bigger extinguishers.

Alex Davis said:
HAHA! Wow! That must've been horrible! The problem with me and fire is that im a type of pyromaniac, so once i get a match i have to light a piece of paper or something similar with it...:P

Kay Elizabeth said:
Good grief LOL. I think together we'd be keeping the emergency services busy. Fire? I'm dangerous with that too. I once threw a box of matches across the office to a workmate that wanted them when I was a teen. I'm showing my age now because these were the days when smoking at your desk was considered normal. They weren't safety matches either. Anyway, when I threw it she missed catching it. The box bounced off the metal spokes of the foot of her chair, IGNITED and burned a h*** in the office carpet where they had fell while flaring up.

I thought I would get fired! All I got was a telling off and scowls at the burn marks. Luckily it was carpet tiles and they had spares.

Viviana Arteaga said:
Rwar!? Fire is involved now??!!! I shouldn't have bought that lighter!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service