Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

So, I want to know how clumsyyou are, because I want to see how many people are as or clumsier than me. This is a discussion that I was thinking of out of curiosity...
So! I'm wondering if you've ever fell off the bed, then tripped down the stairs, then dropped a big bucket of sugar all over the floor (accident), then dropped a plate (which by the way had my dinner on it T-T) (accident too) and the little pieces flew all the wayacross the room! And that was all on the same day...how fun am I?! Lol that was sarcasm, just in case.
Soooo, now, I wanna see how clumsy YOU are!!! Because I want to compare clumsiness!
Have a nice day! Hope I dont fall again today!

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha! That's so funny! (No offense intended, incase it hurt or something.) I"m not that clumsy, but I do have my moments. One time, I was talking to my friend Kendra in school, and I wasn't paying attention, so I hit the fire extinguisher with my shoulder. Another time, in the cafateria during lunch, We were sitting in a really crowded table, and my tray was sitting about half an inch off the table, and I dropped something, so I was leaning down to pick it up, but I accidentally put my hand on the end of my tray (thinking it was the side of the table) out of habit, and it flipped off the side of the table, and I got food on the librarian's pants. (Which I later learned were BRAND new!)
Omg, thats awesome in a bad way XD
No offense taken, I actually think its funny too :)
Did you get in a lot of trouble???

Callie Leah said:
Haha! That's so funny! (No offense intended, incase it hurt or something.) I"m not that clumsy, but I do have my moments. One time, I was talking to my friend Kendra in school, and I wasn't paying attention, so I hit the fire extinguisher with my shoulder. Another time, in the cafateria during lunch, We were sitting in a really crowded table, and my tray was sitting about half an inch off the table, and I dropped something, so I was leaning down to pick it up, but I accidentally put my hand on the end of my tray (thinking it was the side of the table) out of habit, and it flipped off the side of the table, and I got food on the librarian's pants. (Which I later learned were BRAND new!)
Alexandra I am really, really clumsy. I can barely make supper without burning or scalding myself and if I get away unscathed I'll either spill something, drop it or knock it. It's a standing joke in our house how accident prone I am. I managed to jam my big toe under a gap at the bottom of the bathroom doorframe by opening the door in my bare feet. It was so bad my toenail was all blackened and horrible and the very next day I did it again to my other foot! No one else has ever done anything like that.

My husband's given up on me ever being anything other than a danger to myself. He says I'm an accident waiting to happen. :) I trip and fall off the slightest inclines like the driveway or a pavement. There can be one pebble in a multistorey car park and I'll stumble over it. That's when I'm not busy slamming my shoulder into doorframes that I misjudged or cracking my skull on overhead cabinets where I forgot I'd opened them. I think I'm wired wrong when it comes to spatial awareness. :)

Hope your day improves!
No, I didn't get in any trouble. I felt really bad for the librarian, though. I want to the library later and apolagized at the check out counter.

Alexandra Davis said:
Omg, thats awesome in a bad way XD
No offense taken, I actually think its funny too :)
Did you get in a lot of trouble???

Callie Leah said:
Nah guys its not us its gravity!! It has us spotted from the rest.
It has a grudge because we're cool and it's not.
Now Im gonna wait for something to fall on me lol
Lol you're right, its jealous we're a living thing -.- stupid gravity...
And now IM waiting for this choco milk im drinking to spill XD

Viviana Arteaga said:
Yea... i almost tripped in the shower an hour after I posted this....Gravity almost got me...damn it!!

Alexandra Davis said:
And now IM waiting for this choco milk im drinking to spill XD Viviana Arteaga said:
What a coincidence (sp?), my shower actually fell on me... The top shower thing is detratchable, soooo, it just FELL on the side of my neck and i was like OMG BLAH! DX

Viviana Arteaga said:
Yea... i almost tripped in the shower an hour after I posted this....Gravity almost got me...damn it!!

Alexandra Davis said:
And now IM waiting for this choco milk im drinking to spill XD Viviana Arteaga said:
Remind me if we ever all decide to meet up sometime in real life to bring a crash helmet. And a fire extinguisher. You guys are dangerous! ;)

Just kidding. I'm clumsy as well. I'll be keeping that theory about gravity bearing a grudge ready for the next time I fall over my own feet in company. :)
Haha, we're gonna need a lot of helmets :) And I actually burned myself yesterday along witht part of my bedsheets, trying to light a match, so a fire extinguisher is good too :D

scribbler said:
Remind me if we ever all decide to meet up sometime in real life to bring a crash helmet. And a fire extinguisher. You guys are dangerous! ;)

Just kidding. I'm clumsy as well. I'll be keeping that theory about gravity bearing a grudge ready for the next time I fall over my own feet in company. :)
Rwar!? Fire is involved now??!!! I shouldn't have bought that lighter!!!!
Good grief LOL. I think together we'd be keeping the emergency services busy. Fire? I'm dangerous with that too. I once threw a box of matches across the office to a workmate that wanted them when I was a teen. I'm showing my age now because these were the days when smoking at your desk was considered normal. They weren't safety matches either. Anyway, when I threw it she missed catching it. The box bounced off the metal spokes of the foot of her chair, IGNITED and burned a h*** in the office carpet where they had fell while flaring up.

I thought I would get fired! All I got was a telling off and scowls at the burn marks. Luckily it was carpet tiles and they had spares.

Viviana Arteaga said:
Rwar!? Fire is involved now??!!! I shouldn't have bought that lighter!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service