Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Hello and good evening, my fellow readers. 

Ive thought lately. as expected. lol

my mind grasped the theory of the seven deadly sins. 

shall i state them for you all? 

to refresh thy memories?

1.Vanity

2.gluttony

3. greed

4. wrath

5.Envy

6. Lust

7. sloth

there they are.. I know deep down every one has sinned before, or they shall once that moment comes. i want to know something.. hoping for you all to share.. 

sure. wouldnt you like to be innocent of all fatal evil deeds. 

but what if you had to choose one. one of all these sins to apply in? 

would you rather die and suffer the consequences of gluttony? of wrath? 

which sin would you admit your soul to?

if you must of course. lol

think carefully. for there are the consequences of that sin you must face once down in the depts of hell. 

shall i state that for you too?? yeeeeah why not right? 

1.ENVY=    Being drowned in freezing water for all eternity

2.Vanity=   Being broken limb for limb upon a medieval torture wheel

3. Gluttony=  Forced to consume Rats , frogs and snakes for your damnation

4. Lust=  to be smothered in fire

5. Wrath=   to be dismembered Alive

6. Greed=   to be boiled alive in oil (ouch!)

7. Sloth= to be thrown into a snakepit forevermore.

soooo  there they are. for your benefit. choose your demise  and your punishment. 

Please care to share your sin.  and i shall do the 7 heavenly virtues soon. just because i truly believe its impossible for me to say that the world is condemned of sinners.  

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It scares me to think I've done all of those at one point!

However if I had to pick one, I'd pick vanity for two reasons.

 

1) You can still heal once you're broken

2) Vanity is the only one I can see that might benefit you! If you're so obsessed with your looks that at least you might look decent! (Not that it's worth having every bone broken)

 

Hey, thinking about it, what would your sin be, Betty?

Wow, I think I've committed every sin, I can't lie about that.

 

I'm stuck between Gluttony and Sloth.

 

Gluttony, you are in hell so theres supposedly fire everywhere so you can like cook your food, heehee since every one of those animals are eaten in one culture or another.

 

And Sloth because if don't move the snakes won't bite you.

 

I may not be taking this seriously, as I do with most things. But that would be my top two choices.

my sin...hmm.. im not much of a sinner i soppose. lol I refuse to be lazy, I share so im not greedy at all, I dont care much for my looks or anything revolving within myself, I manage to control my anger, peacemaker i am. lol i dont overeat, hardley eat at all. thanks to coffee. and i dont envy. Im goth for petes sake. i dont care what people are privledged with. lol Im sure though everyone suffers with lust. god gave us hormones after all eh? lol haha vanity . well, its a painful wheel that ruptures every bone in the body, leaving you a "beautiful" crumpled heap of flesh upon the floor. you still wish for that ? lol 

Callie Leah said:

It scares me to think I've done all of those at one point!

However if I had to pick one, I'd pick vanity for two reasons.

 

1) You can still heal once you're broken

2) Vanity is the only one I can see that might benefit you! If you're so obsessed with your looks that at least you might look decent! (Not that it's worth having every bone broken)

 

Hey, thinking about it, what would your sin be, Betty?

ha thanks for your honesty lol and by the way, as you fall into that pit most likely you will manage to injure a few snakes. and boy will they get pissed! lol Everyone is a sinner as well as good i soppose. just hard to manage all our deeds to decipher if we are good or bad. lol

great on thinking of the good aspects of being in hell. lol roasting your meals lol 
Brilliant. lol 
Viviana Arteaga said:

Wow, I think I've committed every sin, I can't lie about that.

 

I'm stuck between Gluttony and Sloth.

 

Gluttony, you are in hell so theres supposedly fire everywhere so you can like cook your food, heehee since every one of those animals are eaten in one culture or another.

 

And Sloth because if don't move the snakes won't bite you.

 

I may not be taking this seriously, as I do with most things. But that would be my top two choices.

I'm definitely the wrathful type, but only if you REALLY deserve it. Trying to ruin my reputation with lies and slander is the quickest road to subtle terror.


Ahh, I see, so you're just a little angel, aren't you? ;)

Haha, well of course you wouldn't be so attractive after that, but I honestly think vanity is the one thing I'll always worry about. To me, I don't necessarily care how I look, but it's always the fact that I'm worried about what other think of me. So even though I don't look attractive enough to be vain really, I'll always have vanity, and even if I chose another sin, that's the one I commit the most!


Betty Damil said:

my sin...hmm.. im not much of a sinner i soppose. lol I refuse to be lazy, I share so im not greedy at all, I dont care much for my looks or anything revolving within myself, I manage to control my anger, peacemaker i am. lol i dont overeat, hardley eat at all. thanks to coffee. and i dont envy. Im goth for petes sake. i dont care what people are privledged with. lol Im sure though everyone suffers with lust. god gave us hormones after all eh? lol haha vanity . well, its a painful wheel that ruptures every bone in the body, leaving you a "beautiful" crumpled heap of flesh upon the floor. you still wish for that ? lol 

Callie Leah said:

It scares me to think I've done all of those at one point!

However if I had to pick one, I'd pick vanity for two reasons.

 

1) You can still heal once you're broken

2) Vanity is the only one I can see that might benefit you! If you're so obsessed with your looks that at least you might look decent! (Not that it's worth having every bone broken)

 

Hey, thinking about it, what would your sin be, Betty?

That's a hard one I think I've been guilty of all of them at one time or another in my life. Lust had to be top of the list in my younger days. I have that out of my system now, I did back then have a midlife crisis. I was one horney fellow that's for sure. Now I'm just glad I have a good woman by my side, and that's in the past. We're going on twenty years of marriage now, I think I truly found my soul mate. We complete each other. And we go into mourning when we have to be away from each other for very long. Which doesn't happen often as we're like salt and pepper always together.
Snrkhahahahaha

hahaha, I believe you do sin! every human does. not one of us is a virgin in any way. just by the way you spoke, or the way u spoke your message now. 

You have no one to be envious of, because you are the best? well isnt that  pride? Way too much pride. boasting? lol Thats a sin. vanity

If you are overweight then u have sinned in the past, NOW you may be feasting on fruits and such. but then. you have consumed more than u should have. lol therefore you are still as guilty.

and that part disturbed me. lol to be lustful. you say you are satisfied enough with your own self. lol theres that pride again. lol Masturbation is an action for the seeking of lust. So you do sin of lust. 

Life isnt boring. lol If u choose to make your life a every day repeat. sure it shall be as you say boring. 

Do u schedule every moment of your life as that? 

you shouldnt. lol life isnt boring if you gain more values to it. Give yourself a meaning. ;) share with others. you shouldnt only correspond to yourself man.

Rege Schilken said:

Hey, I don't sin! How can you generalize to the conclusion that we all sin? Why, I have no one to be envious off because I'm the best.

Thus, I'm allowed to be vain.

Just because I'm overweight does not make me a glutton. I am enjoying the fruits God put here for us to enjoy,

Why should I be lustful? One look in any mirror makes me choose my own handsome body over any female or male. I enjoy myself more than anyone else.

I've never been greedy. I'm enough for my self.

Slothful, I'm not. I simply sleep between meals because eating is hard work for the jaw muscles. I also sleep between bouts of masturbation in front of a mirror.

I am forgetful, however. I left out WRATHFUL. Awe, life is pure heaven but boring as hell!

Regis Schilken

hahaha great answer! great answer!

Aries said:
Snrkhahahahaha

i respect your honesty. lol thanks for that. lust is always everyones disadvantage. lol we all suffer from it. 

I adore how close u are with your wife. i wish to have that one day. thank you for the hope. ;) 

i respect the idea of love dearly. And i am honored to know you and your wife exist. it touches my heart. ;)

Love should always represent salt and pepper. lol 

Garry Edward Lewis said:

That's a hard one I think I've been guilty of all of them at one time or another in my life. Lust had to be top of the list in my younger days. I have that out of my system now, I did back then have a midlife crisis. I was one horney fellow that's for sure. Now I'm just glad I have a good woman by my side, and that's in the past. We're going on twenty years of marriage now, I think I truly found my soul mate. We complete each other. And we go into mourning when we have to be away from each other for very long. Which doesn't happen often as we're like salt and pepper always together.

Im far from an angel. lol I sin. but not as much as a true devoted sinner would. 

vanity can resemble pride of any kind. Looks are the main. but its alright . lol every girl should have pride. not too much. but enough to feel perfected. girls are sensitive little beings. ;) 

Callie Leah said:


Ahh, I see, so you're just a little angel, aren't you? ;)

Haha, well of course you wouldn't be so attractive after that, but I honestly think vanity is the one thing I'll always worry about. To me, I don't necessarily care how I look, but it's always the fact that I'm worried about what other think of me. So even though I don't look attractive enough to be vain really, I'll always have vanity, and even if I chose another sin, that's the one I commit the most!


Betty Damil said:

my sin...hmm.. im not much of a sinner i soppose. lol I refuse to be lazy, I share so im not greedy at all, I dont care much for my looks or anything revolving within myself, I manage to control my anger, peacemaker i am. lol i dont overeat, hardley eat at all. thanks to coffee. and i dont envy. Im goth for petes sake. i dont care what people are privledged with. lol Im sure though everyone suffers with lust. god gave us hormones after all eh? lol haha vanity . well, its a painful wheel that ruptures every bone in the body, leaving you a "beautiful" crumpled heap of flesh upon the floor. you still wish for that ? lol 

Callie Leah said:

It scares me to think I've done all of those at one point!

However if I had to pick one, I'd pick vanity for two reasons.

 

1) You can still heal once you're broken

2) Vanity is the only one I can see that might benefit you! If you're so obsessed with your looks that at least you might look decent! (Not that it's worth having every bone broken)

 

Hey, thinking about it, what would your sin be, Betty?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service