Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

anyone who would care to look at my website is welcome there is also a small preview of my book Mages & Soldiers there. please keep in mind that the site although pretty well intact is not finished but a work in progress.

Enjoy.

Sean

http://www.seanlfalconer.com/

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations on the book Sean! I see you didn't state a release date on your site for Mages and Soldiers. When's it coming out?

And what's that music you have there? I like it very much.
I must confess I am not sure what the music is my wife found it somewhere, I will try to find out and let you know. I don't have a firm release date at the moment but have been informed it should be available for sale this comming week. I have to say that I have learned tons in this process and learn something new every day. I have started a second book now but have put it on the back burner so to speak as I am reading and searching out all of my options to promote Mages and Soldiers.
Sean, please take this as constructive criticism. I would suggest that you break up the wall of text on your Preview page. The hard truth is that people won't read it when it's laid out like that. It's just too hard to follow.

I didn't mention it after I visited last time because you'd said you were working on the site. As it's unchanged, I thought I would. I didn't read it much of it and that's the reason why. My tired eyes can't focus on text when it's so crammed.

You could be losing readers for that reason and it's such a simple thing to fix. Paragraphs of six lines maximum is about right for web readers. What I read I liked. :)

Check out the Groups for Marketing & Promotion here too if you've not been there yet.

http://authors.com/group/marketingpromotions
Thank you, I will do that and I appreciate the input very much.

scribbler said:
Sean, please take this as constructive criticism. I would suggest that you break up the wall of text on your Preview page. The hard truth is that people won't read it when it's laid out like that. It's just too hard to follow.

I didn't mention it after I visited last time because you'd said you were working on the site. As it's unchanged, I thought I would. I didn't read it much of it and that's the reason why. My tired eyes can't focus on text when it's so crammed.

You could be losing readers for that reason and it's such a simple thing to fix. Paragraphs of six lines maximum is about right for web readers. What I read I liked. :)

Check out the Groups for Marketing & Promotion here too if you've not been there yet.

http://authors.com/group/marketingpromotions
Mages and soldiers has been released as of yesterday and I have updated the website although I am having a few technical difficulties on it, I am working to get it fixed ASAP.

scribbler said:
Congratulations on the book Sean! I see you didn't state a release date on your site for Mages and Soldiers. When's it coming out?

And what's that music you have there? I like it very much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service