Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

has any fellow author got to the end and it seems like you're not getting any where?

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mean, you get to the end of your story and it doesn't feel finished? I'm a bit confused on what you are asking.

i mean finishing the process of publishing yur novel. i need the cover designed and having a tough time finding the right model to pose for it before sending it in to the publisher for publishing process to get started.

Ironically - I have been racking my brain today for someone to pose as a model for one of my books.  We all come up with roadblocks of some kind.  I know that when I contemplate something to much I lose focus - so I let it stew and then I find what I am looking for even when I am not really trying to find it.  I hope you find the model you want!

just as you said, i will let it stew and find the one that is perfect to pitch my book as you will yours. great feed back and thank you for that inspiration of knowing i am on the right path as are you.

Stacy Eaton said:

Ironically - I have been racking my brain today for someone to pose as a model for one of my books.  We all come up with roadblocks of some kind.  I know that when I contemplate something to much I lose focus - so I let it stew and then I find what I am looking for even when I am not really trying to find it.  I hope you find the model you want!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service