Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

kjforce's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Great question...I think there is a writer in all of us..however..some have the "chu…"

kjforce replied Aug 16, 2011 to What really inspires you and gets your creative juices flowing? (Why do we write?)

12 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"I too am having a tough time with the PM and sending...but..for now I can wait till…"

kjforce replied Aug 16, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"I too am having a problem sending a PM...sorry to hear about your Husband..thoughts…"

kjforce replied Aug 16, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013

"Trust me regardless of what happens in your life, always keep your sense of humor an…"

kjforce replied Jun 26, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Ah fifteen..if only I knew at 16 what I know now..I would have written a book . " Ho…"

kjforce replied Jun 10, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Great feedback on this discussion...Is anybody else following the trial...Watched tr…"

kjforce replied May 28, 2011 to Trial of the century

4 May 28, 2011
Reply by kjforce

"I personally feel Casey, the "mother" was the prima dona in her house growing up and…"

kjforce replied May 27, 2011 to Trial of the century

4 May 28, 2011
Reply by kjforce

"Scribbler, I am not Anna Stone..she is the author of the series..she is a friend of…"

kjforce replied May 17, 2011 to Has anyone read the book The Silver Series: Climbing Silver "Sacrifices of Innocence"

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

"Wow how cool...I thought I had to wait til I became Stephen King for an interview..I…"

kjforce replied May 13, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by