Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

Conversational Rightness

Written By: Orlon Braem                 If you wish to assume that the beginning of this piece is a…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 26, 2016

2016: THE RIGHT WAY

Written By: Orlon Braem                 During periods of liberation from perceived politically c…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 20, 2016

The Clowns Of October And November 2016

Written by: F. John Surells     Yeah, I guess this is a writing about some political and societal events and theo…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 23, 2016

VARIATIONS, ALTERATIONS AND CHANGES PART TWO

Written By: Orlon Braem                 With the fearful possibilities of losing both their pe…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 8, 2016

Matters

Written By: R.F. Husnik Are these words from one Sitting, or different settings? I guess it doesn't matter. But just the thought of matt…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 15, 2016

VARIATIONS, ALTERATIONS AND CHANGES PART ONE

Written By: Orlon Braem             They say we shouldn’t write one sentence paragraphs. So, to comply with them, and to pay our a…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 14, 2016

Narc Man: To Him Two Meanings Pertain, But One Doesn't

Written By: Rashon Leyf                 Lately a lot of people have said words such as these to me:  “Rashon,…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 5, 2016

Chapter 33

LAUREN’S DECISION   Written By: Lauren Havess                                              Years ago,…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 17, 2016

Chapter 32

FINAL GRADES, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND COMMENTARY   Written By: Ralph Hawk                                              In…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 20, 2015

Chapter 31

GRADUATION DAY:  I’M GLAD I’LL ALWAYS LIVE BY THE RIVER             …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 21, 2015

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by