Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (141)

Discussions Started (129) Replies Latest Activity

Cheated In The Middle

Written By: F. John Surells               I’ve learned that cheater…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 30, 2017

Joyous Dogma Meets Middle Class Degradation

Written By: R.F.Husnik     Nowadays it seems everyone wants to play the fak…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 10, 2017

Talk Show Hosts

WHEN SUNDAY MORNING, AND WEEKDAY FORENOON, AFTERNOON, AND LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW HOSTS AND GOSSIPERS ARE ALL DISPATCHED TO HELL, POPULIST POE…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 4, 2017

The Scam Poems: Poem Two

Written By: R.F. Husnik Many times I can’t say how these poems begin, but that’s not the case with these dedicated to those who scam Someon…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 21, 2017

My Requested Words Concerning My Brother and Other Topics

Written By: Al Asher  I enjoy reading these internet postings (especially the ones that emanate f…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 30, 2017

The Scam Poems: Poem One

Written By: R.F. Husnik     My main concerns concerning this, as you might expect, are that…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 9, 2017

Some Disclosures From The Hawk

Written By: Ralph Hawk                 A few weeks ago I was impressed with…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 9, 2017

Braem's 2017 Sixteen Point Capitalist Manifesto

Written By: Orlon Braem                 Number One:  After many years during which American presi…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 11, 2017

I've Been Left Free By The River

Written By: Pierce Gates                 I’m looking out at the river. And I’m looking at a…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 28, 2017

Conversational Rightness

Written By: Orlon Braem                 If you wish to assume that the beginning of this piece is a…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service