Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

None

None Written By: F. John Surells I’ve learned it’s often easier for writers to end written pieces than begin them. And the truth of that st…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 22, 2022

The Scam Poems: Poem Three Point Nine M

Written By: Anonymous THREE Apparently the scammers prefer to utilize an aggressive “no holds barred,” “no frivolous, or honest introductio…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 15, 2022

The Scam Poems: Poem Three

Written By: Anonymous Poem Three scams us, I fear, in that even those most accepting of poetry approximating prose (or vice versa) may fin…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 18, 2022

Putting

Written By: Vernon Puton Yes, “putting” is a heteronym. So, I’ll leave it to you to decide if today I’m placing some objects in new locatio…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 12, 2022

Views From The Circular Room

Written By: Brandon Colors Arrogance, I’d imagine, is generally perceived as a negative trait. Yet, it’s been my experience that a small po…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 9, 2022

Time Facilitation

Written By: Jay Blydyn Today, I guess more than ever before, I realize how life on Planet Earth will continue on after I’m no longer part o…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 31, 2021

A Robot At Blackhall

Written By:  Rashon Leyf     As was the case with a few of the recent submissions to this forum, this written piece also concerns per…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 1, 2021

Presumptions Part Two: I've Lived My Life For The City

Written By: Ransom Ware Where will the people of summer be, when summer’s gone? That was a question I read once in a novel which, I’ve been…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 3, 2021

Presumptions Part One: At Home And At The Mall

Written By: F. John Surells Here’s a composition about the thoughts, postulations, and speculations one’s presence at a certain location, o…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 6, 2021

Afghanistan Farewell

Written By: Orlon Braem I’m hoping that anyone who, prior to the recent disasters in Afghanistan, felt that the Biden presidency was anythi…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 1, 2021

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by