Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

Chapter 3

A DOOR OPENS                                   …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 10, 2014

The Students Of The Highway

Chapter 1                             An I…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 17, 2014

The Clarity Zones - Chapter 9

The Playing Field In My Mind                                                       …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 1, 2014

I'll Tell You What I Can And Can't Tell You

Written By: Ralph Hawk                 I think this is an appropriate time for me to once again “…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 2, 2014

Capturings

Written By: F. John Surells Gosh, it’s strange how diversely unstructured thoughts often seize our consciousness. And for those who consi…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 24, 2013

RALPH COMMENTS UPON REACTIONS CONCERNING "THE SAME TAPES"

Written By: Ralph Hawk             Recently my friend F. John Surells wrote a piece entitled “The Continuing Saga Of The Same Tapes.”…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 28, 2013

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY

By R. F. Husnik Here I amthinking about Sir Walter Raleighand wishing his days and ways were mine. But I’m not an aristocratyet just for n…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 17, 2012

MIDWESTERN

A poem to hopefully appear in the book “The Students Of The Highway”     MIDWESTERN   By   R.F. Husnik       If a man must die, let him die…

Started by RF Husnik

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

A FAREWELL TO THE PROSE POSTS

A while ago I began to post a series of internet pieces which I hoped would introduce those who read them to various characters who inhab…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 18, 2012

FINAL WORDS FROM LAUREN

Written byLauren Havess Hello once again. This is the third and final time I shall speak to you directly via internet posts. After this, wh…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 4, 2012

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by