Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

Chapter 15

ROAD EXCURSIONS:  MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE   Written By:  Rashon Leyf                 All those critics tell us to have our writings edited we…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 19, 2015

Chapter 13

TO RENNI:  I WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU BY THE RIVER   Written By: F. John Surells                              Renni, as you know, the city…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 21, 2015

Chapter 14

TO RENNI:  SOMETIMES I FEAR IT WILL NEVER BE SPRING AGAIN   Written By: F John Surells                 Renni, I don’t know where you are p…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 21, 2015

Chapter 12

TO AMBER:  LINEAR FREEDOMS                …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 21, 2015

Chaper 11

TO AMBER:  REFLECTIVE COMPRESSION                                                       W…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 21, 2015

Chapter 10

ADMISSIONS AND APOLOGIES FROM RALPH                                                      Written By: Ralph…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 17, 2015

Chapter 9

REFLECTIONS FROM…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 11, 2015

CHAPTER 6

THE ASSIGNMENTS OF THE STUDENTS OF THE HIGHWAY Written By: F. John Surells I think it’s easier to write about what’s known, accepted, and c…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 25, 2014

Chapter 5

SOME OF MY CURRENT PRAYERS AND CONCERNS                                             …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 9, 2014

Chapter 4

A DOOR OPENS CHAPTER TWO         …

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 2, 2014

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by