Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (79)

Discussions Started (67) Replies Latest Activity

Average America Rebukes The Blue Blame Wave

Written By: Ralph Hawk Today, in the real world of work and earned livings, Americans still possess a meager bit of the individuality which…

Started by RF Husnik

0 on Sunday

The Return of the Man From the Green City Part Two

Written By: Rashon Leyf Welcome to the second installment of certain (definitely not all) mental stimuli, garnered by various residents of…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 19

The Return Of The Man From The Green City Part One

Written By: Rashon Leyf   I’ve heard they’re all special in the eyes of the universal masters; thus…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 28

Questions, Ironies, and Fashions

Written By: Orlon Braem Fashion, as a noun you speak to a phenomenon of ever changing trends. And thus, as a person, place, or thing, somet…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 11

For John And Renni As They Were In 2018

Written By: Ralph Hawk Two outstanding people were married recently. And it’s been a privilege for me to have known them. John has a keen w…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 3

The Small Radio

THE SMALL RADIO                                            Written By: R.F. Husnik     Goodbye Charlie, many years have passed since yo…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 7

On A Ledge Above The River, Just Outside The City

Written By: Steven Fillmore Sometimes, on days such as this one, when perils I’ve experienced, or at least learned of, seem to be especiall…

Started by RF Husnik

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by William Brennan Knight

From Woodstock To Bump Stock

Written By: R.F. Husnik     No one can deny a sinful past, although one’s mind oft…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 5, 2017

Cheated In The Middle

Written By: F. John Surells               I’ve learned that cheater…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 30, 2017

Joyous Dogma Meets Middle Class Degradation

Written By: R.F.Husnik     Nowadays it seems everyone wants to play the fak…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 10, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service