Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (84)

Discussions Started (72) Replies Latest Activity

Margo

Portion One Written By: Ralph Hawk Some time ago a black cat approached me as I exited my car upon arriving home from work. “What do you wa…

Started by RF Husnik

0 12 hours ago

The Me Also Commission

Written By: Joseph Same Since the book containing my tapes was published, Sharon and I have always said that we no longer wished to publicl…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 27

Lodestar

Written By: Steven Fillmore On the day I was called upon to answer executive, judicial, and legislative questions, conservatism’s benevolen…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 30

Outside Woman Poetic

Written By: R.F.Husnik I’m guessing it was in a reel world of analog tape recorders that my friend F. John Surells brought to life the firs…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 25

Outside Woman Prosaic

Spoken By: F. John Surells Okay Ralph, do you have the recorders running over there? I’d like to get this done in one take. Renni wants to…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 29

Average America Rebukes The Blue Blame Wave

Written By: Ralph Hawk Today, in the real world of work and earned livings, Americans still possess a meager bit of the individuality which…

Started by RF Husnik

1 Jul 13
Reply by James H Roby

The Return of the Man From the Green City Part Two

Written By: Rashon Leyf Welcome to the second installment of certain (definitely not all) mental stimuli, garnered by various residents of…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 19

The Return Of The Man From The Green City Part One

Written By: Rashon Leyf   I’ve heard they’re all special in the eyes of the universal masters; thus…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 28

Questions, Ironies, and Fashions

Written By: Orlon Braem Fashion, as a noun you speak to a phenomenon of ever changing trends. And thus, as a person, place, or thing, somet…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 11

For John And Renni As They Were In 2018

Written By: Ralph Hawk Two outstanding people were married recently. And it’s been a privilege for me to have known them. John has a keen w…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 3

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2018   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by