Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Chris Stevenson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"My latest cover is for The Girl They Sold to the Moon. Tilly's father pawned his dau…"

Chris Stevenson replied Sep 29, 2015 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Right on, Mathew! You punched out the basics very well. Now punch lines for hook pur…"

Chris Stevenson replied Oct 8, 2012 to What is your best tip for new authors?

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Thanks, Sean. Something I wrote to myself as a reminder: A Writer is… A humble, re…"

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I take that back. I just noticed my SF e-book price went to $10.00. I now know this…"

Chris Stevenson replied Oct 8, 2012 to "We need to stop talking about digital as if digital is all there is" - President, Hatchette Book Group USA

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Stevenson

"Great article. The growth in U.K. sales, as well as the U.S., I assume, can be attri…"

Chris Stevenson replied Oct 8, 2012 to "We need to stop talking about digital as if digital is all there is" - President, Hatchette Book Group USA

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Stevenson

"If you're thinking about giving up on your book or writing, consider this letter I w…"

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Perhaps some of the underlying fears that the large houses and their senior staff ar…"

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Stevenson

"Thank you, Jenn. You are right of course. It's unclear what the cover really represe…"

Chris Stevenson replied Oct 8, 2012 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"My paranormal romance/thriller The War Gate, was originally published by a small pre…"

Chris Stevenson replied Sep 26, 2012 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Sean, yes a thousand times. Finish the first draft--get it down. Take a long break--…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jul 31, 2012 to What is your best tip for new authors?

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by