Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Matt T. Schott's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought it was a local saying like, the spare tire is in the "boot" (trunk).  I th…"

Matt T. Schott replied Sep 14, 2011 to Roald Dahl's Hat is in up for £500,000 to save it from decay. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you love to write?

10 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"I think most writers are creatures of the night.  My problem is I can't stay up late…"

Matt T. Schott replied Sep 13, 2011 to Are writers and creatives often night owls?

18 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"Just in case a magical Genie is listening,  I would like to write in the center of a…"

Matt T. Schott replied Sep 13, 2011 to Roald Dahl's Hat is in up for £500,000 to save it from decay. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you love to write?

10 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"You are a brave man Thomas.  I really don't notice gender on these discussions but t…"

Matt T. Schott replied Sep 7, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"I down loaded kindle for free on my computer.  I fugured on reading some of the old…"

Matt T. Schott replied Aug 21, 2011 to Kindle??

11 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"Greetings D'vorah Lansky,  I would love to hear about your tour.  From first contact…"

Matt T. Schott replied Jul 16, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"Its tough to choose a sin when you know you have to pay a price.  My choice ends up…"

Matt T. Schott replied Jul 15, 2011 to Seven Deadly Sins. are you a sinner?

26 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"I beleive you are all right but I also think a good writer is disturbed, has persone…"

Matt T. Schott replied Jul 15, 2011 to What makes a good writer?

16 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"I was hoping I was less offensive.  Please don't be affended its more of a play on w…"

Matt T. Schott replied Jul 11, 2011 to Time is a man made invention, thats why women are always late.

5 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"Funny you should say that.  I am starting up a writer's group meeting in Port Jervis…"

Matt T. Schott replied Jun 30, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by