Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Jock Brocas's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Happiness is innate and available to everyone, it is simply a choice. However, there…"

Jock Brocas replied Dec 21, 2011 to What Is Happiness?

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Hilary Wreidt Thompson

"is this an Amazon system sean?"

Jock Brocas replied Oct 19, 2011 to Amazon Signs Up Authors, Writing Publishers Out of Deal

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"I agree there. Attitude will be a powerful positive force and as you have intimated…"

Jock Brocas replied Oct 19, 2011 to The Depth of True Imagination..

11 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"I will be interested to see the response from publishers and agents. The tell tale s…"

Jock Brocas replied Oct 19, 2011 to Amazon Signs Up Authors, Writing Publishers Out of Deal

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"Imagination is the bridge to the spirit, the key to your heart, makes the impossible…"

Jock Brocas replied Oct 19, 2011 to The Depth of True Imagination..

11 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"no reason to stay out stacey, i agree with you and to be honest we all know that beh…"

Jock Brocas replied Sep 10, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"I agree Matt, i have often fell of my chair laughing...."

Jock Brocas replied Sep 7, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"Hey Thomas, I guess ladies love to gossip and are more creative, therefore writing i…"

Jock Brocas replied Sep 7, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"This is excellent news and not only good for seo practices but also for increasing t…"

Jock Brocas replied Sep 2, 2011 to Google's Author Markup Support makes It easier to find a writer's works

4 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jock Brocas

"I think some people will love it and some will obviously not be drawn to it. My pers…"

Jock Brocas replied Aug 31, 2011 to Successfull Actions Marketing

13 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom