Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"What you have to do, is separate yourself from NEGATIVE peer pressure, and try to su…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied May 11, 2012 to School and peer review

6 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"I've actualyl thought about doing this! I will also try this! Thank you! "

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Nov 16, 2011 to What Do You Do For Ideas When Writing?

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"That's a very smart strategy. I will try it. I've never really thought about thinkin…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Nov 16, 2011 to What Do You Do For Ideas When Writing?

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"I have ideas that come to me too! I used to write them down, but then when i look at…"

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"I'm liking the get out more suggestion. It seems lately i've been cutoff form the wo…"

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"Those creative writing prompts were great! That stumbleupon is very helpful! Thank y…"

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"I;ve never thought about it like that before! I wish i could be that creative!! "

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"I've never really thought about it like that before! Thanks! "

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"I always been drawn to the paper and pen. Especially colorful paper and pens :) Haha…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Sep 25, 2011 to Pen or keyboard: where do you start?

21 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by KIMBERLY

"AMEN GARRY! If i was president I'd make sure gas prices were resonable! And try to m…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied May 25, 2011 to I"ve got one for you, If you could be president what would be the first thing you'd change?

13 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by