Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

halim abdelrahman's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"aw man, its freakin hard to get a book published at fourteen, you've got to be kiddi…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"wow. scribbler you read minds. those are the exact places i go to, to music sites. a…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 7, 2011 to are you sick and tierd of adds on the internet?

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"i'm glad you understand Booklynn, its really become a problem, i think that there sh…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 4, 2011 to are you sick and tierd of adds on the internet?

7 Apr 10, 2011

"i don't get it, how does it work? can i still answer even though i haven't published…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 4, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"oh man, how many girls have i had a crush on...... well lets just say my love life i…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 1, 2011 to SO Tell me about your "Love"(=

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"unperdictable. thats about it.    from 14 year old halim  "

halim abdelrahman replied Mar 13, 2011 to How Do You Believe Your Death Will Be?

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"that has given me a lot to think of, thanks alot you guys  "

halim abdelrahman replied Mar 8, 2011 to how much of an impact to an author`s writing does his or hers age have?

5 Mar 8, 2011

"thank you for replying Sally  "

halim abdelrahman replied Mar 7, 2011 to how much of an impact to an author`s writing does his or hers age have?

5 Mar 8, 2011

"i know what you mean about unneed sex sences, i once read this about based in the mi…"

halim abdelrahman replied Mar 5, 2011 to What kind of writing techniques do you think are completely dirty and should be avoided?

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"hey Callie! ive got a facebook, and i have no freinds on it exepct my mom..... sad i…"

halim abdelrahman replied Mar 5, 2011 to Facebook

20 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Sally Pomeroy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service