Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

halim abdelrahman's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"AWESOME, I'm fifteen, a young male writer, I can't really help you in getting publis…"

halim abdelrahman replied May 5, 2011 to Younge female writer

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"wow... that is insane... i don't think i would enjoy it, no offense, but i have to a…"

halim abdelrahman replied May 3, 2011 to Hi! Question! If You Swich your gender for a day! what do u do!!! lol

30 May 20, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

""never fall asleep at your friends house when there are permanent markers waiting to…"

halim abdelrahman replied May 3, 2011 to Create Your Own personal Quote.

7 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"I think i would be a Alligator, for survival reasons, they are fast (in water :D) an…"

halim abdelrahman replied May 3, 2011 to If you could be any animal, what would you be?

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"lol, yeah, it that is a good one, I think he would be happy to see you, and I don't…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 30, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011

"don't really have one..."

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 29, 2011 to Who, in your life, has inspired you or is your idol or someone you look up to?

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"yeah grand parents are always best be around "

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 27, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011

"wow, your Uncle sounds like a good man, and dont get me wrong, but Im not christen,…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 27, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011

"yeah, that would be awesome, that would be on news all over, and then you got the FB…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 26, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011

"thats a very smart way, i sometimes forget my ideas, but i remember them later, its…"

halim abdelrahman replied Apr 25, 2011 to where do you usually write and where wold you prefer to write?

5 Apr 25, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service