Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Julie Ann Burgos's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's commitment and the ability to make your characters seem real :)"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Jul 15, 2011 to What makes a good writer?

16 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Haha, great right? -__- lol Supposedly high school's supposed to be the best time of…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Jun 20, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Woah, she seems like a very tense teacher :P I don't think I could handle that. "

Julie Ann Burgos replied Jun 20, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Well I just read Red Riding Hood, and I'm kind of nervous to watch it. Anyone seen i…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Jun 13, 2011 to Book to Movie

12 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"Hey, I'm fifteen now and I'm about to finish my Freshman year in two days! :D Haha,…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Jun 13, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"haha, good point :P Alligators are pretty cool :P And have good survival instincts l…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied May 5, 2011 to If you could be any animal, what would you be?

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"Good question :) I would bring back one of my closest friends who left me waaaaaay t…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Apr 30, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"Thank you everyone for your condolences. I can see how this has effected my writing…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Apr 26, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Thanks :) Making up the name is my favorite part of making fictional places too :) A…"

Julie Ann Burgos replied Feb 3, 2011 to Is it better to make up a place in a book or use an actual location?

8 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Aries

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by