Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Patfen's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Nepal, on my wish list of places to visit."

Patfen replied Jan 1, 2012 to Our origins --- Where do you and your family come from?

33 May 29, 2013
Reply by Ayaka Mori

"I'm honestly thrilled by reading these posts. There is so much racism, sexism, sizei…"

Patfen replied Dec 24, 2011 to Our origins --- Where do you and your family come from?

33 May 29, 2013
Reply by Ayaka Mori

"Got to tell you this funny true story. My mum was from Eindhoven, Holland, catholic,…"

Patfen replied Dec 24, 2011 to Our origins --- Where do you and your family come from?

33 May 29, 2013
Reply by Ayaka Mori

"I've heard it said that we all have a book inside us, and I believe it's true, espec…"

Patfen replied Dec 23, 2011 to Our origins --- Where do you and your family come from?

33 May 29, 2013
Reply by Ayaka Mori

"Wow! That's quite a biological soup. Can't imagine what sort of menu you'd cook for…"

Patfen replied Dec 23, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"Hi Sean, That's a good Irish name you have there. I spent many happy weeks in that c…"

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"I was told by my publisher to put myself about, which I found quite scary! There was…"

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"Thanks, that looks simple enough. Copied and pasted it into word and now all I have…"

Patfen replied Dec 21, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by