Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Uncategorized (715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Books that were much better on the second reading

I have many favorite books and not so favorites too that I've read. :) If you had to recommend a fantastic book that everybody should read…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

CNN proofreaders have left the building

Or if they haven’t, it sure looks like it! Is it just me or has the quality of CNN news segments gone down recently from an editorial point…

Started by scribbler

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

World Poetry Day March 21!

It would be nice if we could celebrate that by sharing a favorite poem or two. Does anybody have one that's stuck with them? I like Go From…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Writer's "Brass Tacks" Chat

Hey One and All!   I think it would be real neat if we all got in the chat room together this coming weekend.  I propose that we have a "br…

Started by Mark A. Santomieri

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

My, how children's books have changed

This page makes me laugh out loud. It contains pages from a 1954 book reminding us of simpler times and ways to have fun. Click on the imag…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

1 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by scribbler

Help

I was a little stuck on the other story I was writing and this one just sort of came to life, so I thought I'd ask for some help.          …

Started by Julie Ann Burgos

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by scribbler

Having trouble uploading my photo.

Hello Everyone. Glad to become a member of Authors.com. My photo will not appear in the alloted space. I'm also having trouble with typing.…

Started by Trudy Coiley

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by scribbler

The "I'm in chat" thread

Yes, by popular demand we have an "I'm in chat" thread so we know when anyone feels like chatting. Just leave a reply so people know.  :)Wh…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Mark A. Santomieri

More Help!

Since hardly anyone read my other copy, I'll post it again but it has a bit more added to it, so if anyone reads this, please help me! “J…

Started by Julie Ann Burgos

9 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by pragati parikh

J.K. Rowling Accused of Plagiarism

A High Court in the UK writ is accusing her of plagiarism.The lawsuit, filed in a London court Monday by the late Adrian Jacobs’ estate, cl…

Started by scribbler

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Callie Leah

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom