Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Uncategorized (715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Inspiration?

I'm going to start writing a 150,000 word novel about a plague that comes through the world and has startling side effects. I know there'll…

Started by Richard Leto

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Need A Critique Of A Short Story

I have a short story written that i would like critiqued, but i don;t know the protocol on this sight (how many pages etc.). What I can do…

Started by Aaron C. Riser

3 May 22, 2010
Reply by Aaron C. Riser

Whatever happened to Zink?

I remember this one book that I read in the third grade. It wasn't required reading, just one of my "reading for fun" things. The book was…

Started by Lora M.N. Riznyk

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Whose First Line?

Hey all, and a tip of the hat to you Scribbler. I read the first lines you presented and would have to say: other than spelling and diction…

Started by Mark A. Santomieri

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by scribbler

Stuck about what to read next?

If you enjoyed a particular book and would like a reading recommendation based upon that, you can use The Book Seer. Just enter what you've…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by scribbler

How to publish?

This might sound like the most dumb question ever, but can you explain to me exactly how to publish a book once you've wriiten. I need to k…

Started by Jasmine Andrade

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jasmine Andrade

Short stories

I would like to practice my writing, using short stories, but I am not sure if what I write is actually a short story or simply a page of w…

Started by Sandra Hyatt Bausch

13 May 1, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

May 1 is Free Comic Book Day

For all you comic book lovers, don't forget to see if you have a participating dealer in your area. On this special day, comic book stores…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

0 Apr 30, 2010

Really rotten ritin'

It must be a fun job being an English teacher when you get to read dreadful similes like these. 1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a cir…

Started by scribbler

1 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Re: PROGRAMER'S HELP - UPLOADING YOUR PHOTO

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:   I believe that on uploading your photo, it would be more effective to place an extra save function immediately af…

Started by Trudy Coiley

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom