Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Uncategorized (715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Impressions Of Mona Lisa

Written By: Joseph Same INTRODUCTION I’ve never been a fan of introductory remarks, introductions, forwards, prologues, prefaces, etc., yet…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 28, 2021

Corzer's Second Letter To Ralph From Paris Part Two

Written By: Charles Platt For as long as I live, I’ll never forget the shock I felt upon seeing her for the first time. With three female f…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 23, 2021

Corzer's Second Letter To Ralph From Paris

CORZER’S SECOND LETTER TO RALPH FROM PARIS PART ONE Written By: Charles Platt and George Jennifer AN INTRODUCTION TO CORZER’S (CHARLES PLAT…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 12, 2021

Tripping Over One's Feet Out By The Airplane

Written By: Marshall Lawe This is my second submission to this forum. And again, as was the case the first time, I’m writing this reluctant…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 27, 2021

I'm A Private I - But I'm Not Alone

Written By: Charles Platt I doubt there are any hard core rules, figuratively written in stone, which govern the phenomenon known as “good…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 24, 2021

February: Once You Were The Year's Ending

Written By: Anonymous I don’t know that I’d accept as being truthful anyone who told me he or she had never really tried to simply “start o…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 3, 2021

Someone Knows If No One Won Part Two

Written By: Marshall Lawe It’s with a mind filled with questions that I, Marshall Lawe, am today attempting, for the first time to put priv…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 1, 2021

Someone Knows If No One Won Part One

Written By: George Jennifer There is a corridor of secrets which exists directly behind mankind’s façade of perceived appearances. And in i…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 16, 2020

Not A Good Buy Then

Written By: Orlon Braem America’s 2020 presidential race will be remembered as having been an extremely important one because what’s really…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 25, 2020

A Fix By My Dresser

Written By:  F. John Surells         The main thing I don’t like about those so-called existentialists, is that they’re seemingly trying…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 23, 2020

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by