Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Uncategorized (715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

April, Wish Me Really

Written By: George Jennifer, Anonymous and Orlon Braem Part One Today I have no option but to fulfill an assignment given me by those who s…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 19, 2023

Blamesville Part Two: Is It Symbolic

Written By: Rashon Leyf First of all, let me say how honored I feel that our city’s mayor, George Jennifer, wished me to write the second p…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 29, 2023

Blamesville Part One: Is It Real?

Written By: F. John Surells Blamesville lies down the road but a short distance from anywhere you may be today. Thus, its locale is easily…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 1, 2023

The Return Of The Man Behind The Screen Part Two

Written By: Anonymous It’s been said that it’s somewhat difficult to simultaneously believe in the tenets of Christianity and existentialis…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 25, 2023

The Return Of The Man Behind The Screen Part One

Written By: George Jennifer and Anonymous MAYOR JENNIFER SPEAKS: One of the last things Ralph Hawk said to me before he relinquished the ma…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 11, 2023

Sky Memories

Written By:  Sharon Same           As I begin here, I’d like to note that although I’m listed as this writing’s author, most…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 14, 2022

Eternal Soldier

Written By: F. John Surells SPOKEN TO THE ETERNAL SOLDIER: Eternal Soldier guide me through the temporal into the eternal. Guard me and all…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 2, 2022

Yes Myron. I Met You When School Was Ended

Written By: Samantha Richards My name is Samantha. I once lived in “the city.” I’m the girl Myron Moulders wrote about in last month’s inst…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 21, 2022

Interpretations Of M Part Two: Meet Me When School Is Ended

Written By: Myron Moulders I’ve been a resident of “the city” for many years, and I’ve likewise been a follower of this blog since its ince…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 31, 2022

Interpretations Of M Part One: Repeat The Line

Written By: George Jennifer Many may misconstrue my meanings. But man who leads the free world, will you emerge from your hiding place toda…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 27, 2022

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by